“Are you ready to put an end to your chronic sinus suffering?”
If you answered yes, then let us help. Welcome to Gardens Cosmetic Center of Palm Beach Gardens FL and partner to the Ear, Nose and Throat Associates of South Florida have been caring for the needs of our patients since 1977. We are part of the largest private practice otolaryngology groups in the country offering comprehensive general and subspecialty ear, nose and throat medical and surgical care.
Have your sinus symptoms not responded well to medication?
Sinus Relief is here…
At least 20% of chronic sinusitis patients are not successfully treated with medical therapy.
Sinusitis occurs when the linings of your nose, sinuses and throat become inflamed, possibly from a pre-existing cold or allergies. When you have frequent sinusitis, or the infections lasts three months or more, it could be chronic sinusitis.
For patients suffering from chronic sinusitis, symptoms may include:
• Facial Pressure/Pain
Standard of care begins with medical therapy (antibiotics and steroids). After medical therapy has been attempted, a candidate may have 3 options:
• Try medical therapy again
• Have an in-office Balloon Sinuplasty™ procedure
• Go to the operating room (OR) for surgery under general anesthesia
IN-OFFICE vs. THE OPERATING ROOM (OR)
IN-OFFICE POINTS OF CONSIDERATION
A simple procedure to give you a lasting relief, allowing you to get back to your life.
• Can be conducted comfortably without general anesthesia, meaning that food and drink are typically permitted prior to the procedure.
• Comfortable familiar environment
• Limited downtime, as most procedures last less than 60 minutes’ and most people return to their normal activities within 2 days.
• Some eligible patients may have lower out-of-pocket costs if the procedure is performed in a doctor’s office.
OPERATING ROOM (OR) POINTS OF CONSIDERATION
Allows ENT surgeons to provide lasting relief in conjunction with other surgical techniques.
• Patients are not awake during the procedure due to general anesthesia.
• May be conducted in conjunction with other procedures requiring general anesthesia.
• No food or drink after midnight the day before the procedure.
• Average procedure and in-facility recovery time of 4 hours.
• Possible side effects and complications of general anesthesia
Gardens Cosmetic Center is now offering the Balloon Sinuplasty™ procedure in an office-based setting which provides all of the advantages listed above. If you have been suffering from chronic sinusitis and painful effects that come with it be sure to call our office today to schedule your FREE consultation with Florida’s leading experts in the field, Dr. Douglas Dedo and Dr. Michael Lipan.
Did you know…
In addition to helping our patients end their sinus suffering our facility is able to provide several cosmetic procedures, to learn more about our cosmetic surgery services be sure to visit our sister site at www.dedomd.com.